Long time... still no see

I've been told that I should pray about you.  So here it goes:

- I hope you let me change your wardrobe (if you need the help, of course ;))
- I'm going to need a lot of alone time, not because I'm annoyed with you but just because that's how I refuel.  I hope you're okay with that.
- Hopefully you're good with kids... because you're probably going to have to be the Fun parent.
- Please feel safe with me.  Show me your thoughts, worries, random daydreams, mistakes.
- Don't be afraid to keep digging deeper, gently, over time.  Even when I hesitate.  Because I want to be known, but no one has ever really understood until you.
- I pray that you're waiting patiently for me, as I am for you.  That you don't get too discouraged or lonely.  That you're able to find joy in the day to day as you strive to make the world better in your own way.
- Life your life to the fullest.  Now.  There's only so much time we have.  And whatever time we'll have together, let's make it the best.
- Come watch a sunrise with me once a year.
- May who you are and will be, be because of Him, inside and out.

Leave a Reply